Sunday, April 9, 2006

Coffee, who has the coffee?

I DO lol, I am so not a coffee drinker but I was up really early into the morning working on layouts, I have one card left to make for my assignments for LRS and I am done YAY. I had the best time yesterday and last night scrapbooking, it's been a really long time since I have been able to just sit here all day (I did stop to clean the house twice lol, and help the boys with a couple things but other than that Dustin had it all taken care of) And can I just say that it has been a long time since I have been proud of the work I have done, but the layouts I got done last night, WOW! I love them all! (if you know me, you know this is so NOT me, I normally whine about hating them lol). I did ALL girly layouts and it felt so good! I wish I had a girl so bad lol. Little Addie will have to do for now :), she is so darn precious and so much fun to scrap! Jen I really hope you like the way these came out, I know my style is a bit BUSY lol.

Yawn, lol I have yawned four times since starting this post, I am sooooooooo tired but I just have to get this finished and turned in :) Okay well I am going to get back to finishing this card. As soon as everyones LRS stuff is uploaded to the gallery I will post my stuff here for you all to see :) This kit was by far my favorite so far. I LOVE working with chatterbox, it comes so easy for me to Create with it.

Okay TTYAS :) and have an awesome day today!

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the LOs are great. and I can't wait to see them. You always inspire me.

    ReplyDelete