Friday, April 7, 2006

Up late tonight scrapbooking :)

YAY, I finished my two kits for ebay so now I get to scrapbook. I am working on another layout for LRS DT using the amazing April kit. It is such a Gorgeous kit, it's CHATTERBOX baby :) I finally get to scrap girlie pages. I got a few amazing pictures from my friend Jen (Hi Jen) of her Daughter Addie, what is awesome is these pictures match so good with the colors in this kit. I had so much fun working on the journaling part with Jen too. I just hope I can do these amazing pictures Justice, with my scrapbooking and I can't wait to see how my "Girlie" layouts come out lol. I will be scrapbooking all weekend and I can't wait :), i have a couple assignments to work on and finish my LRS DT kit stuff.

Dustin has been good watching the boys while I work too, he has been playing video games with them, watching movies (Austin watched Ghostbusters for the first time this week and he loved it ) building towers and ships with the mega blocks, coloring, we ALL love coloring, it's so cute to, the four of us all spread out on the floor, a pile of crayons in front of us. I took some pictures of D and Aidan coloring.

I downloaded some new covers John Mayer did to my Itunes tonight, oooo and I also got his newest song (it's not out yet, he just played it for the first time at the Tempe concert in AZ this past weekend) "Waiting on the world", It's amazing!

Okay well I better get back to my scrapbooking :)

Lata :)

Nikki

4 comments:

  1. Hope you had fun scrappin! I want to scrap SO bad! LOL

    www.adrienneslittleworld.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nikki!! A day of scrapbooking sounds WONDERFUL!! :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki :) I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see "girly" LOs from you.

    ReplyDelete