Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New layouts, Thanks Jen, MMM

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

These are those girlie layouts I was talking about my last couple posts, My DT stuff for LRS's April kit. This by far was my favorite kit :) and YAY I finally got to scrap girlie. Look how beautiful Addie is in these pictures, Jen you are so Lucky ;) (I said it before and I will say it again, I WANT A GIRL lol) Jen also takes AMAZING pictures. I can't wait to scrap little Miss Addie again.

So I have decided that I am going to give MMM a try. A few people have told me that MM is more my style, it seems easy enough, only 5 layouts (not 12 lol where I am killing myself to be creative, but really wanting to jam my paper piercer through my eye... *blush* sorry ;) I LOVE this magazine too, so much inspiration. I also have myself an AWESOME MMM buddy, I can't wait to get started. I posted a thread in the pub about what everyones favorite Decor magazines are for inspiration, I got so many replies for awesome magazines. I Picked up one at walmart and sketched 12 layouts from it. I can't wait to work on them. I am also 4 days behind now on the layout a day challenge for the month of April so I need to get a move on it.

Alright well I have a page kit to finish for ebay so I better get back to that. TTYAL

Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Make that three people that read your blog! I have loved your work that I have seen on 2peas, but didn't know you had a blog until you posted to mine!!! I am adding you to my list...by the way your blog looks fantastic!
    Have a great day!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boy layouts and now holy cow are your girlie layouts beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, that's some gorgeous stuff, Nikki! I haven't been over this way in a while, and it looks like I am missing some great stuff. Good luck with MMM!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these layouts Nikki!! :)

    ReplyDelete