Friday, July 21, 2006

a camping we will go....

Yep we are off here in a few minutes to go camping at the Lake for the weekend. Dustin needed to pick up a VW part for his project car and it was up near the Lake, so we are camping. I just got back from work, it was fun. For those of you who don't know I am training with Dustin's aunt at one of her sites, i will be taking over a church school for her when she moves. It is still her business I will just be working that site. She does the lunch program and owns her own company called "Kids Cafe". It's fun and great to spend time with the kids. Aidan will be going with me when I start fulltime (that just means 5 days a week about two hours a day.)

I started something new with my ebay auctions. I listed a couple layouts that I recreated from ones I made for myself, and my books. Two have sold so far to a dear sweet gal on ebay and i just listed two more today. The ones I listed today are a boy and girl layout that matches one of the ones I did of Jen's daughter Addie. I am going to see how this stuff goes on ebay, crossing my fingers this does great!

Okay I better get my things packed for the trip. I'll be back Sunday :) Hope you all have a great weekend!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment