Friday, October 12, 2007

Kara's sketch challenge

Kara has a new weekly sketch challenge going on at CX. This was the first week so I thought I would try the challenge out (I love sketch challenges and am actually doing the sketch a day challenge at LM with Melissa , I still have to finish a layout and get caught up with them and get the ones I do have done scanned in). If you like making layouts from sketches you should give this one a try, it was awesome! Here is my take on the sketch...



Here is Kara's Sketch...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Here is my layout I made using the sketch...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I had so much fun doing this, I can't wait for next weeks sketch.



Nikki

1 comment:

  1. I just love what you did with the challange! It is great--like I had any doubt. I hope to give this challange a try to so make sure you don't laugh at mine!

    ReplyDelete