Friday, October 12, 2007

Scarlet lime FEVER

I am seriously in love! There are three kit clubs that I just love, LRS of course, Itkitstudio (I have been getting this one since they opened, love it) and now the Scarletlime. I was one of the lucky ones who got to preorder the first kit and the addon (wish I would have gotten the paper crafting kit to.) Well since I have a 6 month sub I get the email a week or so before the actual kit comes out to pay for the main kit and to purchase one of the add on kits if I want. Well I could NOT help myself this month with the addon kits, they truely are amazing and it had been so long since I had gotten a really girlie looking kit (the main kit has beautiful blues and yellows), I have been itching to get alot of Adriana's baby album going without using to much blue (I have done alot of her pages lately in blue-ish colors because that is what my DT stuff has had). Any ways I took one look at all the extras and had to get them (Early Birthday gift, my B-day is next week). So this is what I got (Photo's taken from the Scarlet lime blog)...



Main kit



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Add on Kit (Crush kit)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Second Add on kit (Guest Designer's choice)



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Gorgeous right? I can not wait to get these kits, they should be here anyday now and I am so excited! I am dying to do some more Adriana layouts with these :)



Here is last months kit and Add on kit I got that I just love to. I LOVE all the trims that come in these kits and I love all the mix of the different Manuf. Companies.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Here is the addon I got...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Here is the paper crafting kit I so wish I would have gotten...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Anyways I had to share how excited I was about my goodies :)



Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Those kits ARE really gorgeous! I've never gotten any of the kit clubs before, but I am seriously considering Scarlet Lime!

    I'm sure you are enjoying those yummy goodies! I just love the new MM Noteworthy stuff.

    ReplyDelete