Wednesday, October 17, 2007

On this day....

Well today is my birthday, I am 29. Nothing special going on just a normal day with a HUGE TODO list of cleaning and what not. On this day last year is when we announced to everyone we were expecting child #3. So here's to Adriana...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This pictures was Dustin's idea lol, he put my sprite can in her bed at the hospital the day we were bringing her home to prove how tiny she was, her head was half a regular 12oz sprite can size. She had her 4.5 month check up yesterday. She is doing great. She is now at 11+ lbs on her way to 12. The Doctor said she will probably always be petite and tiny. She can now also start on cereal.

Okay well I have a long list of things to do. TTYL

Nikki

3 comments:

  1. My girls were both very little too! She was in 0-3 months forever. I hope you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness she is tiny-I thought what the heck when I saw that Sprite can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful! what a photo, love the Sprite can! what a clever idea!! my dd is so tiny...she's 13 and weighs about 60 pounds...it's okay for a girl though, that's what I always tell her;-) What a doll you've got there!!!
    Wendy
    Wendy Malichio:-)

    ReplyDelete