Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A few pictures

Here are a few pictures I took in Sacramento in May when we went to the VW Bugarama show and camped there. I can't find the pictures I took of Aidan there, that is so strange. I did find these ones of Austin and one of Adri, she was sick with a cold that weekend so she was not wanting her picture taken much. We had a great time at this show, it was fun camping out with all the other VW lovers, but I have to say, it was not a good night lol, the campers next to us were a VW club and they had smuggled in a keg in one of the VW buses and they had music going on until about 4am, it was so hard to go to sleep and poor Adri was screaming every few minutes from being sick and from the noise. The boys and D went to the races and the jump house, I stayed in the camper trailer (MIL'S) with Adriana and listen to music and read alot. It was a nice little vacation.

Here are some pictures...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment