Friday, June 6, 2008

One month ago today (eyeroll) lol

I started this book....



Photobucket



I just finished it today. I have not had much time to read at all this last month, so this book went with me everywhere so I would sneek in time here and there. I was so into it and when I could not read it, I found myself thinking about it so much lol. I LOVED it so much! I was honestly heartbroken that it ended. I fell in love with everyone of the characters in this book....yes even Kyle LOL. I want to read more, to know what else happens to all the humans/aliens who are in the cave, I want more stories from Wanda, I read a few reviews about how alot of people ended up not liking Melanie, I disagree, I love her too. This was am amazing book and I truly hope Stephenie adds more to the story!



If you have not read it, go out and get yourself a copy! You will love it! I can't wait to read it again!


Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Ok good you're done with it, so now you have officially kicked me in the butt about getting it finished too. ;)

    ReplyDelete