Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last day of school...

Today was Austin's last day of school. We were running a bit behind this morning but we got there and had a great time. I came home and had to finish up some LRS stuff to turn in. I picked up Austin about two hours later, it was short day since it was the last day. He seemed a little bummed school is over for the summer, he was saying a couple days ago that he wished there was no summer break, HA! I bet he will be taking that back tomorrow lol with his first day of summer. Tonight was his last Baseball game of the season too. I have pictures I took but don't have them downloaded, maybe I'll add them later lol (being a bit lazy right now). I did upload the last day of school pictures and one with his teacher I took this morning though so I dohave a little something to share :) Okay I am beat so I am off to bed, it was a busy long day lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment