Saturday, January 14, 2006

I was tagged

I was tagged by Jlyne :0)

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. I work at a dental office, doing x-rays, clean up and office filing/cleaning I was 16 my first job :)

2. Fresh Choice- I loved this place, it was fun and time flew by, I got to work with my best friend Myra (we have had a few jobs together lol hmmm that reminds me of our job at TCBY too if it was not busy we would bring videos to watch in the back room while doing homework lol, awww good times, me, Myra, yogurt toppings (mmmmmm candy lol) and Scarface on the boob tube), We had fun at Fresh choice to, lots of yummy foods to eat ;) lol, dancing while closing to awesome music (lol I will never forget the time Myra almost broke her back while we were leaving one night after closing (this was one of our jobs we had back in HS) that song by I think the cardagians "Love me Love say that you love me" was on and we were walking out of the restaurant and goofing around dancing funny, next thing you know Myra was on her back and I swear I was going to pee my pants it was so funny! This is also where I met one of my serious BF's, lol went to the Sadies dance with him (lol I have pictures YIKES lol) I also have pictures of us working at Fresh choice lol

3. Little Nellies restaurant (NM), I LOVED this job as a waitress, it was fun, fast money lol, I remember spending so much of my tip money on Clothes and Music CD's (reason I have so MANY cd's today). Closing time was fun as well, we would all turn on the Juke box and sing dance (some drank lol).

4. Sonic Restaurant: Yes, I was a carhop also and did do the skates too LOL, This job was a LOVE HATE job, some days it was fun (summer) some not so much (winter and snow) another job I had while in (NM), okay I hope this does not make me sound bad but the worst thing about this job was me always being hit on, I got so annoyed of it, male co-workers and eww one female LOL and the annoying guys in the cars. In NM Sonic was the "HOT SPOT" Froday and Saturday nights, so they were always busy and it was "cruising night" so all the cars would do this circle thing up and down the street for hours on those nights lol.

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Scarface :0) love this movie
2. Pulp Fiction
3. How to lose a guy in 10 days
4. Sweet home alabama (Oh an Jlyne I also love Seven and own the special edition :)

Four places you have lived:
1. San Jose, Ca
2. Las Crusas, NM
3. Nampa, ID
4.

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Project Runway
3. LOST
4. Anything on MTV lol, Laguna beach, meet the barkers, Next, RW, RR'S, all the shows

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Reno
2. AZ
3. DisneyLand
4. San Fran (HoneyMoon with D) (lol and I have been a ton on just daily visits lol)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Lifetime Moments
2. Two Peas PUB
3. Many Blogs I love
4. Email

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Avacado Turkey Sandwich
2. My homemade Chicken Tacos
3. Pepsi
4. Milk Shakes lol (I know bad but I LOVE them!)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. California
2. Beach
3. Hawaii
4. A Nice hot bubble bath

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Jen
2. Kristie
3. Kara
4. Vern


Okay I need to head back to my scrap area and start working on my EBAY kits again, TTYAS :)

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment