Monday, August 7, 2006

Blah, recent layouts I have made...

Today was such a BLAH day. In fact I can not wait to go lay down and pull the covers over my head. Yep when it rains it sure does pour. We found out today that they are now going to add two more weeks on to when our house will be ready, which means both Dustin and I will be working, Austin will be in school (we will have to drive back and forth across town for this), things will be nuts for those extra two weeks. I honestly just want my normal life back :( I miss having a home of our own, don't get me wrong I am so blessed for what is happening but I just miss well my life with just my family, being independent, feeling like an adult, sleeping in my own bed, etc. Dustin and MIL also have more paperwork to sign for this house (since it is MIL who got it for us) and once that is done and they finish building the porch things should be good and all that is left is the walk through. I can not wait to see :)

eBay still stinks lol, nothing of course is selling again, why do I even bother :( I am just starting to owe more in fees for listing there then I am selling nowadays. I am pretty much scared to keep spending the time it takes to make each design just to have it not sale. It costs me money everytime something does not sell. I don't know what to do about it :( I am going to give it one more month and it things do not look up I will just give up on eBay and stop selling.

Here are some recent layouts I have made :) Goodnight

Nikki

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a card I did for LRS :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

9 comments:

  1. These layouts are great!

    Sorry about the ebay thing, though--have you tried selling your wares at a craft boutique? Fall's coming and there will be LOTS of shows then!

    xoxo,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEautiful pages!! Ebay sometimes is such a pain!! Hugs Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. your LO's are rockin!! love it all :)

    I was just thinking about starting selling on ebay..but then again maybe not. lol ;)

    congrats on your new house!! hope everything gets done fast and smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff you have, I love the one with the sick kid. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your lo's look great and I do hope you are feelingbetter now. I do not like Ebay either!

    corinnexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you know where I stand on the whole ebay ordeal. When I listed that last LO it was my ultimatum that if it didn't sell I was quitting! That was because the other dozen things before that aldo did not sell. :( Maybe the time is just not right, right now. I think I will not list again till maybe next year IF and only if things have picked back up. I know I should think positive but like you, I am sick of paying for the supplies, taking all day to make a LO and then to top it off, paying ebay the fees when it still doesn't sell. It is just too much heartache after a while.

    Can I rant or what? LOL Anywho, you know I feel your concern sista! Whatever you decide, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think things go in cycles on ebay and it will all come back around again. your stuff is awesome- don't let anyone tell you different- seriously. I LOVE the wishing weed layout- I have perfect pictures for a similar type of LO- if I ever get around to scrapping again.

    ReplyDelete