Friday, August 18, 2006

YAY I scrapbooked

Thanks to Amy Howe and a challenge she did on her blog I actually scrapbooked for myself (and I did one for Jen :) In total I did three layouts in the last two days, layouts that I have to say I am proud of and really like. I will post all three tomorrow on my blog (I am to tired to photoshop the last one lol). It's been nice to just sit here and not worry about things for eBay or assignments. I forgot how fun scrapbooking can be lol. I also watched more Degrassi on the- N lol (I know I know stop laughing lol) I love this show, I am such a sucker for teen-ie shows lol.

I should probably get to bed soon, I have girls morning with mom first thing (we are getting our toes and nails done, it's a tradition lol) and mayber do lunch, then back home to get ready for a day in Santa Cruz and the beach YAY. We love the boardwalk! Austin wants to go in the haunted house and I want so more beach pictures of the boys before summer is over so this should be perfect :) mmmmm and boardwalk fries YUMMY! I can't wait.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

PS. I watched BB livefeeds a bunch today! All I have to say is WOW! You are all in for some shockers on Sunday!

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. yay for getting some layouts done!! :)

    and it sounds like you have an awesome day ahead of you-how fun!!

    ReplyDelete