Saturday, August 5, 2006

Thank you, It's the weekend and I am working, Driving a new car, NEW CBX paper

Thank you to all of you who posted to my last post. I was really down about all of that and it helped a lot, knowing others have been there. Your comments mean a lot to me!

Okay, I worked on eBay stuff all day yesterday and plan on doing it again today :) I am on a roll. I think I may even squeeze in a layout for myself today too. What have I been watching while I work? Hmmmm LOL, well, I am a huge fan of all the Teen-y shows and movies, Love movies like "Bring it on", Shows like Dawsons creek, Gilmore Girls, One tree hill, and I am now going to admit that I am a Huge "Degrassi" fan LOL. I am so serious! I remember watching the first Degrassi (Jr. High and High School) shows back in 1987. I loved this show so much and although I was way younger then the kids on the show I still loved to watch it back then. NOW a days they have Degrassi The Next Generation, and it has been on for about 5 years now. I have watched LOL. I love this show. Well anyways, my point of all this, they have a marathon for the next three weekends (starting each Friday-Sunday) that will showcase all 100 shows (of DTNG. So I have been watching this :) on Noggin while I work. Fun stuff! LOL. I am going to work all weekend and try and get as much stuff up as I can for this coming week. Crossing fingers I get it done.

MIL's sil gave us her older car (93 maxima) because she just got a brand new 2006 car (lol can't remember what it was called). Today was my first day driving this car. It's very different! I am so use to driving an SUV lol, I love SUV's. I admit I was nervous in the tiny car today lol. One thing I did like was you can switch lanes faster lol and easier. (if you live(d) in CA you know it is a PITA to switch lanes, people are always in a hurry and won't let you in. So that was one thing I liked about the smaller car. I think I will be letting Dustin take it over though and I will just keep using our explorer. Like I said I like driving bigger cars, make me feel safer lol.

So I had to stop at one of the lss yesterday for some CBX greenhouse papers ( sadly they did not have any :( ) but they did have a few sheets of the brand new paper that just came out by CBX. I of course picked up a couple sheets. I have to say, that I now have two new favorite chatterbox lines. The first one is...

Gazebo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The colors in this line remind me of the "Cabin" line, which I loved so much! I love this first pattern so much and can not wait to make something with it :)

The second line is

Courtyard

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This line is beautiful and the perfect colors for my "BOYISH" layouts, I got a few sheets of this line LOL.

I am so loving the new CBX stuff!

Okay I better get to work. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. those papers are yummy :) Congrats on your new car!

    ReplyDelete