Friday, October 24, 2008

Army Wives

Photobucket

Oh my gosh, This show is one of my favorites! About a month and a half ago I was sitting in our bedroom, working my way through a HUGE pile of laundry, folding, hanging and I was channel surfing. I landed on Lifetime movie network. There was a marathon on of this show and after watching the first one, I was hooked! I love this group of gals (and guy lol), Roxy is a hoot, and Trevor is so sweet, they are my favorite couple on the show. If you have a bit of free time Go rent the first season, sadly the second season comes to an end this Sunday, I can't wait to see how the season ends but am sad it's almost over. Okay quick go watch it ;)

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. I will have to talk a look at this show! I don't like to get hooked into things but I might take a peek

    ReplyDelete