Friday, October 31, 2008

Cx Sept assignments :)

I just got the okay that I could post these assignments so I uploaded to my CX gallery and now to my blog. I was so thrilled to get these assignments. First I got to use the amazing new "Ambrosia" line from Basic Grey ( One of my favorite companies, along side my addiction to October Afternoon and Chatterbox lol). The colors in this new line are amazing, they just pop out at you and they really can be used for just about any theme. I also got to use the BRAND NEW Blackletter cartridge by Cricut (Provo Craft). It's one of their new solutions carts and at first I was a little nervous about this cart. I kept thinking, WHAT on earth am I going to use an old English type of font on, but let me tell you, this has got to be one of my FAVORITE font carts right now. I am now addicted to it and will totally need to add one of those bad boys to my personal cricut cart collection. I was sad to have to send the borrowed cart back to CX lol. It has that great font PLUS a bunch of amazing images on it. I also got the chance to use my Design Studio software on my layout. After getting the hang of it, I had so much fun working with it and made the scalloped flower bordered background on my layout with it and the Accent Essentials and George and basic shapes carts. I can see me using the DS so much in the near future. Anyways enough about my small additcions (LOL) to all things cricut and basic Grey and on to the pictures....right :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

well I have another post to make about today (Halloween) which I will make as soon as I finish uploading the pictures I took today and tonight :)

Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Awesome work!!! I love what you do with your bugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought all your things for this month were amazing! I sooo wish I could make a gorgeous background design like you did with the DS! I need more practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your CX work, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stuff, Nikki! It does look like a cool cartridge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your ambrosia projects are lovely and apparently I'm an Esme!

    ReplyDelete