Friday, October 17, 2008

I am 30 today

Photobucket

This is a cake I found with google lol, I did not get a birthday cake this year. Look how cool that cake is, It's from a place in NJ called www.pinkcakebox.com So pretty, I wonder if cake with Fondant actually tastes good? Does it have flavor? I am a buttercream girl myself lol.

Today was a great day. We all got up pretty early. Both boys had a fieldtrip with school (Austin-Library, park and Aidan- pumpkin store) and they got off early. My mom was suppose to come over again but she did not feel well. Aidan handmade me this sweet little card, it was so cute. After Dustin got home he took Austin to his Soccer practice, while they were gone I got ready for dinner with Dustin. We took all three kiddos to my MIL's house and went off to eat at Chevy's. After he took me to Barnes and Nobles where he bought me a book and I got Austin another Goosebumps book. I got a few goodies for my birthday from family and friends. They all know me so well :) (I got the Outlander series from my folks along with a GC to Barnes and Noble, Another book GC to borders from my MIL along with two movie passes for Dustin and I) I am such a book nerd and I got some amazing books and GC's to book stores. I LOVE THAT! :) Can you believe that Dustin's boss slipped him a $100 to take me out to dinner, his treat, how awesome is that? It was a pretty good day. I can't believe I am not in my 20's anymore :) Hello 30's ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are two more amazing Cakes from Pinkcakebox, these are so awesome! I love the Fall one, It's my favorite season. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nikki

6 comments:

  1. =( Sniff. Did you not get the birthday present I sent you??? I mailed it out in plenty of time to get there by or before your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a good one! I love those books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Nikki!! I would love one of those cakes too! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Your 30's will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (late) birthday Nikki!

    and fondant tastes NASTY. At least to me! lol! Much prettier to look at then to eat.

    ReplyDelete