Thursday, July 3, 2008

First time....

My son, my first born is going on his first "trip" with my MIL, this is the first time one of my children will be away from me for more then a couple days and out of state. I have been going through a bunch of emotions over this. It's so hard, because I have been with each one for the most part home with them since they were all born. I am going to miss hime so much, but I know he will be taken care of and is in good hands and of course he will have so much fun visiting with family in New Mexico (MIL's Brother and family live there). I took these pictures of him yesterday. He left this morning at about 5am. I told them to call me everyday so I can at least hear his voice. I miss him already :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment