Thursday, July 10, 2008

LRS DT designs for July and CX design

I saw that the LRS July DT gallery is up now so I thought I would post my layouts here. I had alot of fun working with this kit, October Afternoon is such a great company with lots of awesome goodies.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is one of my CX design team assignments. The assignment was to use the "Stretch your imagination" Cricut cartridge on a layout. I used it for the birthday cake and the candle border. I also used the Cricut cartridges, "Doodletype" and "Home accents solutions".
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks for looking :)
Nikki

4 comments:

  1. Love your layouts, Nikki!
    Always some of my favorites at LRS :0)
    And congrats on being a Chatterbox finalist! Good luck with the next round :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts and cards are just beautiful! I enjoyed visiting your blog and plan to come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved your work!!! It's always so clean-lined, layered, and crisp photos too!

    Those kits are yummy to girl, I want some of them too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What seriously gorgeous stuff here, Nikki! Just popping over to say hello from the inspireME site.

    ReplyDelete