Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A little late posting these....

I wanted to post my June CX assignments that I forgot to post a while ago. The first layout was the American crafts assignment, I had to use the new AC stuff we just got in the store. I love this Spring/Summer line so much, the bright bold colors are so much fun. I used pop dots to make the butterfly have a 3D effect off the page.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This next layout/assignment was to use the new Indie Art Cricut Cartridge (The idea was to use any diecut as a border and some of the other images on the layout) and a little something else from cricut that will be released soon I believe :) I will post more about that when I can, I promise. I also used some of the new Basic Grey Archaic collection paper pack and some other goodies from the CX store on this layout.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks for letting me share :) I also finished up my July LRS layouts that I will share with you as soon as the gallery goes up.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment