Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jacaranda Mimosifolia

LOL no I am not speaking another language, for those of you who don't know what a Jacaranda Mimosifolia is, it's a type of tree. One in which we have in our backyard. Well it's really on the outside of our backyard but all the beautiful, messy, have to clean up everyday purple flowers make it into our yard, so yeah it's like it's our tree if we have to clean up after it right LOL. Anyways here it is....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


It truly is a beautiful tree, like I said it's a bit messy. I enjoy this time of year when these trees are in bloom, there are alot of them here in California, you can drive anywhere and see a few of them. Same goes with cherry blossoms or plum trees in the spring, which I also love, and we actually have one of these in our yard, it was a gift from Dustin for me a few months ago. Anyways sorry about all the boring tree talk lol, we have been working on the yard and talking about how we want to landscape the yard and I just wanted to share some pictures of the pretty tree lol.

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment