Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh my gosh NEW twilight Trailer....

This is the new Trailer that is on the Penelope DVD that came out Tuesday. Rumor has it there will be yet ANOTHER trailer that plays at the movies with the movie A Dark Knight...




AWESOME!

In other news, my son came home today :) I have missed him so much. We ran a few errands last night and when we got home, he told us that his best friends mom said he could spend the night, a sleep over. He was so excited so I could not say no lol, even though it was his first day back and we wanted to visit with him more. This is Austin's first sleep over, and he is super excited. They plan on staying up late and playing video games anyway. Okay I am off to read my new magazine :)....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo's of magazine from Hisgoldeneyes.com

TTYS

Nikki

4 comments:

  1. Getting so excited for this movie!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am way excited for this movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The youtube link doesn't work, so I have no idea what that blog post is about but the music on your blog ROCKS and I'm off to Itunes to figure out what it is!!

    Tag: You're it!!!! http://www.familyfey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl, I've given you an award...check out my blog entry here:
    http://annamariemondro.blogspot.com/2008/07/brillante-weblog-award.html

    ReplyDelete