Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Awesome CD alert

So I am finally getting a chance to sit here and finish up my halloween mini album that is late for WSD :( I am so sorry I am late, it has just been a hectic couple weeks. Dustin is off of work today and I am on a roll and working. Anyways so here I sit suppose to be in a Halloween kinda mood, but there is nothing SPOOKY about what I am listening to while I work LOL. If you don't have the new Mariah Carey CD then come on girls (and guys lol) Go get that CD (The Emancipation of MiMi). For those of you who are my close friends you ALL know what Mariah means to me. LOL I have been a Mariah Fan since I was 11 years old. I have every CD she has ever made along with all the inports (CD's and songs never released here in the US) and of course my famous Mariah VHS movies (lol I should probably get them on DVD now lol). LOL in highschool I was often called Mariah because of my long very curley hair (lol thanks Monica and the girls ;)

Well I have the CD in and am rocking today, may even bust out my older MC CD's, I LOVE Mariah's remake of "The Beautiful ones" (by Prince, another one of my favorites). Okay well I better get back to work and stop messing around, I will be back later :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. You and my good friend Adam would get along, he is so obsessed with mariah!!
    Can't wait to see your Halloween stuff for WSD!! All your scrapping and stamping looks so perfect and beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite tracks on Mariah's new CD are 1,2,6,8,10.

    ReplyDelete