Friday, October 21, 2005

I finished my halloween projects :)

I finally finished most of my halloween projects, I still have to finish the mini album I am working on but this is what I have done so far. I am taking the rest of the day off from scrapbooking to spend time with the boys :) Here is what I did get done using the Wendi Speciale Designs OCTOBER KIT. I am pretty happy with what I made :) SUPER FUN kit!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a card

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Have a great day :)

Nikki

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! Nikki, those layouts are stunning! I think I need to send you some girly photos to scrap! *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. nikki those are awesome!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki! Awesome LO! I just love all the work that you do! These are really great! I agree with tricia, wanna scrap some photos for me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those layouts! What a great costume.

    ReplyDelete