Saturday, October 1, 2005

Don't lose faith, believe in yourself and your DREAMS!

So I was talking to a few of my friends, there have been a few calls and DT contest going on the past couple weeks and alot of people are feeling down, believe me girls I understand, and know it is tough, you work hard, you get your hopes up, but, just remember this "DO not EVER doubt yourself! You all have so much amazing talent, and just remember just because you did not make this team now or that call, (the one you just tried out for), well it means there is something BETTER waiting for you in the future, God has his plans for you, he will guide you where you need to go! Don't give up! Believe in yourself and your dreams! IT WILL HAPPEN!


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean Nikki. But sometimes it's really hard. It's been a hard week for me with 3 DT calls and I was rejected for all.

    But I try and be positive about it. And not let it get me down. I don't scrap for anyone but myself and my family. And that is what matters.

    ReplyDelete