Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Tuesday

I spent most of the day cleaning the apartment today. LOTS to be done (like everyday) when you live with a bunch of males lol. I am leaving soon to the Gym (went yesterday to and did 1 mile on the treadmill, 2 miles on the bike and some leg/butt and arm workouts on the machine. I did an over the arm streach thing with the machine and am paying for it now with the worst back pains =(. hope it's gone tomorrow) tonight I am just going to do the treadmill for 30 minutes and the bike for 20, maybe a couple lifts with the weights fopr my arms.

I am trying to get my eBay kits done and listed soon (crossing fingers) but it's been a bit hard. My LRS kit for October came today, I am excited to get started on that, not sure which pictures to use yet with the paper though. I also REALLY want to get to using the WSD october stamp kit, I am so loving these stamps!

I am so excited! I am doing the LM secret santa swap this year YAY, I have been in the swap every year and was so sad because i thought I totally missed it, but when people drop out there is a wait list and those people then get to play YAY. I already have been chatting with my ELF and got her first package purchased today from LM, and I LOVE my santa already. And the FUN stuff with Jen again =)

Okay I need to get my hiney to the GYM, hope you all had a great day!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment