Thursday, March 23, 2006

I need Air lol

Yep this is me at 11:49pm coming up for air. I have been cleaning the apartment since I got up this morning lol. My MIL will be here tomorrow at 1pm, so I had to get alot of stuff done today. Not that I let the house go, up until she visits lol but you know all those things you put off, like the shoe marks on the wall (in my case with two busy boys it's also soda and juice (eye roll lol), I had to clean out the fridge and freezer (seems someone spilt a jug of apple juice inside and did not clean it up lol "Dustin"). I had to scrub down both the couch and the love seat, carpet clean the dining room (aka my scrap office) the living room and hallway. Then I did about 6 loads of laundry (we had a HUGE mess in the boys room two days ago where Aidan snuck the syrup out of the fridge and made a work of art all over the walls, blankets, floor, pillows, TV, shelves....well everything. So I had to wash all the stuff that got caught in that war zone. I then cleaned out the front bathroom to get it ready for her, I had to wash all the rubber ducky (yep it's the boys bathroom and the quest bathroom lol all done up in light blue and white and yellow to match the rubber ducky theme lol, I will be changing it to a beachy theme once we move) towels and stuff. All I have left to do is fold the HUGE pile of clothes I washed yesterday and Carpet clean the boys room in the morning.

We did not get a chance to make it in to Boise today :( We all got up early, and were almost out the door when D came back in and said the explorer would not start. AHHH! not again, I swear this suv that I love so much just keeps breaking down on us. I think it is time to start looking for another suv. I think this one has seen her better days. So for now he is using his fathers truck. Waaaaa I wanted my new Basic Grey paper from in town too lol, oh well tomorrow lol.

Oh and I can share what my good email was yesterday. I am now back on the LRS DT :) I am so excited! This team is so amazing! And the girls are all just like family! I have missed them all!

Okay I think I am going to work a little on an ebay kit and maybe some of my 3 product challenge layout and then get to bed. Night :)

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy but productive day. I need some of that energy- I don't feel like doing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I am so so happy for you about getting back on that team! I know how much you love it!! :) WOO HOO NIKKI!! GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete