Friday, March 3, 2006

A little blue today...

I am feeling Depressed today. I have no clue why, just can't seem to get in the mood for anything today. We got up early, went to Costco to get D's check (it's gone already darn that rent lol), I went to the gym and hated it (I normally love going to the gym), I have work to do for ebay but am slugging through it, It must be PMS lol. I think I need a Pepsi :( lol (I gave up normal soda for diet soda "diet coke" but am thinking about cheating). I need Chocolate, waaaa.
I have John Mayer's Room for squares on repeat in my CD player at my scrap desk, for the last hour I have the song "Great Indoors" playing over and over (I tend to do this to John lol, I will find a song each day that I play out lol, depending on my mood, and John is normally who is stuck in my CD player, (I have all his CD's) Anyways I can relate to this song seeing is I am a hermit and live my life indoors...

Check your pulse it's proof that you're not listening to
The call your life's been issuing you
The rhythm of a line of idle days

Scared of a world outside you should go explore
Pull all the shades and wander the great indoors
The great indoors

Lamplight makes the shadows play
And posters take the walls away
The T.V. is your window pane
The view won't let you down
So put your faith in a late night show
I bet you didn't even know
Depends on how far out you go
The channel numbers change

Scared of a world outside you should go explore
Pull all the shades and wander the great indoors
Though lately I can't blame you I have seen the world
And sometimes wish your room had room for two

So go unlock the door
And find what you are here for
Leave the great indoors
Please leave the great indoors

Check your pulse it's proof that you're not listening to
The call your life's been issuing you
The rhythm of a line of idle days

Okay I better go back to my scrap table click on the "un" pause button, turn this song back on and get my hiney to work. I would rather just curl up in bed, but EBAY needs me lol ;) Hope you are all having a good night.

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Sorry I didn't email you back...I was sick for about a week and a half and my email was out of control! A2Z can be found right now at Scrapbook Supply online and A Million Little Things. I put links up under where to find on our site last week. :) Just wanted to let you know if you haven't found it yet and apologize for not getting back with you.

    ReplyDelete