Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Refreshed

PHEW, I actually got 9 hours of sleep last night, lol I swear I did not mean too LOL, but my son wanted me to go lay down with him and before I knew it I was asleep too. I left everything out last night, I set up shop (a folding table, sewing machine, stamps embellishments, ink, paper, cutter etc) over my bed so I could sit Indian style on it and just work on kits yesterday and last night for eBay, my poor husband had to sleep on the couch because of my mess LOL. So I woke up later then normal this morning to, and the only reason I woke up is because adian planted a very cold milk jug on my chest while I sleep (I could feel the coolness through my shirt and the blanket that was covering me lol.) so that woke me right up. I got up and remembered that Wendi had an interview today on a radio station so I came back here, checked emails played with aidan a little and then sat back down to get the radio thingy on so I could hear wendi. (I should also explain that since I got up late and came back here right away instead of doing my morning cleaning first, the house was a MESS!) So right in the middle of the interview I hear the front door unlock and open, AH OH My husband is home lol (I hate it when he pops in and I have nothing done, makes me feel like I am lousy at my SAHWM job), then I hear him yelling, ah oh what's going on, meanwhile I am also trying to listen to wendi and her so cute accent ;)
so I get up to go check it out, I walk out to find my 4 year old sitting on the countertop with the measuring bowl in front of him and all the eggs from the fridge broken open and in side the bowl. ( blasted MIL who taught him to do this ;) lol ), so DH is a little upset about this. What a bad mommy I was but he was asleep when I came in here to listen to the radio show, so I figured he was still sleeping and Aidan was back here with me. We are having a problem with my 4 year old right now, he wants to keep getting things for himself, and we keep telling him if he wants something he needs to ASK one of us. That is not working :(
The interview with Wendi was soooooooo AWESOME! I absolutely love love love working with her! She is such an amazing woman! So caring and sweet! It was great to finally put a voice to her face. One day I hope to get to meet her. Maybe at Memory Trends, still hoping I get to go to this, I have been talking to Dustin about it, so we will see :)

I am a bloated oinker right now lol, just had me two slices of cheese pizza YUM YUM and a (blushing smiley) soda, I HAVE TRIED so hard to give soda up it is soooooo hard , why is it so hard? I of course have been drinking more water, love my bottled aquafina water, it's the best! But still have to have a soda. I have been really good this week to and doing more walking on my Treadmill. I want to lose this extra weight I have been carrying around for 4 1/2 years now! I want to wear my capris and tanks from old navy again. PLEASE GOD let me be able to FINALLY do this! I know my big problem is that I am not active like I use to, I need to start working out on a regular basis. I don't eat bad, it's just the working out that I need to do.

Okay well I need to finish the cleaning I did start ) I have some laundry and the boys room left and then it's back to kits. My scanner AC DC caught on fire Saturday and is dead now, so I need a new one, so for now I am going to have to take digital pictures with my Rebel, hope they come out okay :(

SUPPORT WENDI SPECIALE's DIABETES WALK !!!! ---->
It's VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!! Copy this and post it on your Blog !!!

Okay have a great day :)

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nikki! :) Just wanted to say hey and that I read your blog today! Sorry, but the EGG story was funny! I know it will be to you later, lol ;)

    Jennifer
    http://jenniferstewarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, i think the egg thing was funny, too. ;) good thing eggs are cheap, huh?

    i hear ya on the weight thing, too..i can already see where my problem spots will be when this baby comes out. UGH.

    ReplyDelete