Monday, July 11, 2005

Tired, CBX on sale, more yankees

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hey it's me, yeah the one who stayed up until 5am this morning working on a layout for the CK fall call. I like it I just think it is missing something :( I did the layout about my love for Yankee candles and the scents of Fall my favorite season. This layout will go into my about me album.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I keep trying to think positive today, but I am slowly wishing I had not gotten out of bed this morning I was up until 5am working on this layout (I had a long nap yesturday afternoon otherwise I would have never been able to do this) then got back up at 9am to finish it to get sent off (email) for the CK call. Then I packaged up my cards for the cards magazine and TOLD my husband three time to go to the local store that has a PO inside (there are never any lines), instead he ends up going to the PO and the line was out the door, so he calls me on his cell phone to tell me he will have to mail it tomorrow, hmmm that's just great dear, but the postmarked date is today . Then my son who is potty training, had a couple accidents today, now here I sit with a dirty messy house that needs to be clean, but I am to tired to do it, and I should because I have lots of work to do today, I need to scan in my latest kit for ebay, finish up a special ordered kit, and get back to the 24 ppings (special order) That I can't wait to work on (I love making ppings). It's a LOOOOOOOOOONG day today lol! can I go back to bed please??? well I will be taking a nap today lol. Okay I better go clean something :) TTYL Hope you all are having a great day today.

CHATTERBOX PAPER is on sale for $.30 each here at Lifetimemoments , just click inside and see, it's on sale in everyroom! :)

Nikki

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

  1. awesome pics. . and i SO wish i had some spare $$ for some more CBX :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those photos nikki!! the layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that layout Nikki!!!!

    ReplyDelete