Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sigh, i'm sleepy

I went to bed super late last night, was having fun playing the online monopoly with Kristie. It's very addicting. I got up around 9am this morning, got ready to go down to the bank to talk about our account and get some papers notarized. When I got back home the apartment was a HUGE MESS. LOL It always is when DH is watching the boys ;) I cleaned up a little (there is still a huge mess, but I am so lazy right now, I will get to it later lol) DH left to work and the boys and I watched some cartoons together. Both Aidan and I fell asleep, I slept for about an hour and was woken up by the phone.

so here I am now sitting back here working on more paper piecings, I want to have them sent out tomorrow. I also really need to get some eBay stuff up. We got some super awful news yesterday :( My DH was layed off of his second job, We were just getting by with his two jobs so this is going to make it super hard on us now. So I really need to step it up now and get eBay going stronger now. DH losing his second job has him very depressed again, he feels like he is not doing good enough for his family. I can not tell you enough how much it makes me sad to see him this way. I just want to snatch him up and hold him. I keep trying to reassure him that things will be okay (God I hope so), that he was working so hard and maybe this is a good thing, God never sends us things that we can't handle. So I am praying now that DH will start to feel better and not be to hard on himself.

I am planning to spend lots of time this weekend scrapping, I want to get some layouts done using my new WSD Aug stamp kit. It's awesome! and I can't wait to try it out. I have an eBay kit almost done (just set aside to work on these ppings) that I used WSD stamps on :) I find myself reaching for them on everything I make lately lol, they are super addicting. Okay I need to get back to work, just thought I would pop in to update a little. I hope you all are having a great day!

ttys

Nikki

1 comment:

  1. online monolopy, thats sounds cool!! I love that game

    ReplyDelete