Friday, July 29, 2005

Two years ago today....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Precious son Aidan was born. For the most part (minus my last blog entry LOL) He is the sweetest most kindest hearted little boy ever! He has such a HUGE heart. He loves LOVE! And he shows affection so much. Although I am so very happy my Baby is TWO today, I am also very sad, Where did my BABY go? It seems like Just yesterday I was announcing in CHAT and at Lifetimemoments that I was pregnant with our second child. He was my "24th Birthday gift ;)". He was planned out of Love and us wanting another baby. God has blessed us with two beautiful amazing little boys and for that I will be forever Grateful to him. My miracles.

We are kinda on a budget right now so we decided to do a small (our little family) party for Aidan today. We are either taking them to the park for a BBQ (depends on the heat lol it is suppose to be 104* today) or we will do the BBQ here. I bought the boys hotdogs (these are their favorites) and hamburgers, chips, and fun stuff to do. I also Picked up this very Cute Madagascar Birthday cake at Walmart (we usually do these HUGE parties where we have to get these HUGE $70 Birthday cakes) but this one I got today is just perfect and it was only $11 WOW HUH! I also bought matching birthday gift wrap to wrap his gifts in. I will post pictures of the event today, later tonight. Okay well I better get going, I have to keep an eye on the fridge to make sure nothing happens to the cake LOL.

I will post more later, hope you all have a great day!

Nikki

PS. so who wants to join me on that Cake island pictures above? mmmmmm All you can eat Cake and frosting....I can't wait to dig into that baby lol

4 comments:

  1. I can not believe he is two already!! Happy Birthday sweet boy!! And Nik, I'll join ya! ;)

    And small, family only parties are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nikki sounds like a great escape. Plus if we get hungry we could always eat the island. LOL
    I remember the days of peeny pinching. I made my DD a homemade cake shaped like a dog from a recipe I got from Woman's Day Magazine. The other 15 or so cousins had store bought $BIG$ cakes. You know she never even cared at that age. She looks back now and asks why I don't make cakes anymore.

    I will say a litle prayer for you today that everything goes great. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome cake :) :) :) i wanna see some more pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome looking cake! Family parties are my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete