Friday, June 3, 2005

Changes all around and more SEX

I have now watched sex and the city for 3 days straight. I am hooked. I love it, my gosh I cried with the Carrie/Aidan thing. I soooooooo wanted them to stay together :(, yes I like Mr.Big but I really really really liked Aidan. I just need to watch season 5 and 6 and I will be fully caught up. I have been watching it at night while I working on page kits.

I have had a kinda sad depressing week. I have made many many changes with how I do things now. I am really enjoying the change, but with the change I don't have much time for scrapbooking as much as I would like. I was hoping to get at least 3 page kits up on ebay this week so I could just scrapbook this weekend but that did not happen. I will be working on kits this weekend.

Dustin told me today that my MIL will be here on the 17th. LOL He knew for over a week and just remembered to tell me today. I called her at lunch and asked when she will be here and for how many days so I can start getting things ready. She then went on about why I should let her take Austin to CA for two weeks! UM NO, I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay well I have a horrible headache and the last EP of SITC Season 4 is almost over and I need to get to bed, TTYAT :)

Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Ahh that reminds me of my lunch plans a few months ago. I would sit down and watch a couple of episodes every day. I got through Season 5 by the time my dad came down to visit for a few months. Now my kids are out of school so it will be a while before I can finish watching.

    Please no spoilers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aidan was nice & I've shed a few tears while watching SATC too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive never ever seen SATC!! Can you believe it? Hoping some day to get the series on dvd!

    ReplyDelete