Wednesday, June 1, 2005

get a move on

I am just lagging today :( I don't know why, I set up my kit station on the kitchen bar and just could not sit still, I most have got up 50 times. It took me 3 hours to make a title for my kit I am working on, why can't I get motivated? I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to scrapbook. I have all the pictures I got but awhile ago from winkflash and I still have not scrapped one. If I get atleast three kits up this week then I can scrapbook this weekend. COME ON NIKKI get motivated!

Dustin just left with Austin and Colby to see the new starwars movie. Boy to I miss going to the movies, I have'nt been to a movie in a year, well since we moved to Idaho. Well last summer (or maybe it was october?) MIL came up here to visit and treated us all to a sharks tale. Only thing is 10 minutes into the movie Aidan was screaming so I had to take him out, we sat in the car watching the ran the whole movie. I think when the new Harry Potter movie comes out I am going to take Austin and let Dustin watch Aidan.

Okay well I better get back to this kit, I need to get a few done in the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment