Tuesday, May 31, 2005

It's Tuesday

WOW. What a morning. I got up with Aidan, watched an hour of Buffy on FX and then came online to check a couple emails, and message boards.

I received an email from Wendi, and got to see what the July Kit looks like ( I am a guest designer for July) OMGosh! I was in shock! This kit is amazing! I can not wait to create with it! Thanks so much Wendi :)

I cleaned the apartment early today so I can get going on a new page kit for ebay. I wrote down a bunch of themes I am going to work on this week and now I need to go through and print out paper piecing patterns to match the themes and patterned paper. Then go set up my work station on the kitchen bar.

Oh I also did my 1 mile walk away the pounds DVD by Leslie Sansone, I loved it, it has been awhile since I have done that work out so afterwords my legs and hiney were twitching LOL, that means it was a good work out ;) okay well I need to get to work, I will post more later

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the guest DT spot. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete