Thursday, May 26, 2005

Pure imagination part 2, The Park, Wallybumpkins and papercut

"Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three. Come with me And you'll be In a world of pure imagination. Take a look And you'll see Into your imagination. We'll begin With a spin Traveling in the world of my creation. What we'll see Will defy Explanation. If you want to view paradise Simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Want to change the world? There's nothing To it. There is no Life I know To compare with pure imagination. Living there You'll be free If you truly wish to be. If you want to view paradise Simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Wanta change the world? There's nothing To it. There is no Life I know To compare with pure imagination. Living there You'll be free If you truly Wish to be."

"I still believe and it's pure Imagination, it's so real, I had a dream and it's more then my imagination"

So we took the boys to the park a couple days ago. It was hot and so beautiful out and We were all sitting around so I thought it would be great. Austin LOVES the merry-go-round and the bridge,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And Aidan kept going up and down the big slide all by himself. It was so cute.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After an hour I took aidan for a little walk around the park fields. We went to the baseball diamond, I can not wait until the boys play! Then I took him down to a stream of water. Then I walked him across the field to the other side of the park where the vollyball pit was. It was full of sand and Aidan LOVES the sand. We sat there building piles of sand, finally Dustin and Austin came over and we all played in the sand.

Austin has such an imagination! He amazes me all the time! He found a couple of slurppy straws in the sand, yes I know YUCK but I could not take them away and he was only building with them, not sticking them in his mouth and later we would wash his hands so I saw nothing wrong with it! Anyways he called them his friends and he built a HUGE castel in the sand for them. I asked his what their names were and he said, "WallyBumpkins and Papercut" LOL. Here is a picture of them....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

he had a green one and a red and blue one which he stuck together lol. Austin later took the green one home, well it is still in the car lol. He would not let his friend go. Anyways we had a great time at the park, and after we took them to Mcdonalds playland for an icecream cone and fun in the play structure. I will post about that soon and post pictures :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment