Monday, May 9, 2005

Move over Josh there's a new STUD in town

Okay Everyone knows how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE Josh!!!!!! Have for years now, but yummmmmmmm yummmmmmmmm, Is Colin rating up there with Josh in my book of "If I was'nt married, 20 pounds lighter, would I have a chance" book of Men to ADORE. Just look....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And because I still LOVE Josh and could not leave him out, here are a couple of him ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

YUUUUUUUUUM YUUUUUUUUUUUM

No comments:

Post a Comment