Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Fun Quiz thingy lol

I got this from Amy Howes Blog....



LAYER ONE: On The Outside

Name: Nikki
Nicknames: Nick, Nic, Nikkers, Nikadoodles, nickerdoos
Birthdate: October 17, 1978
Birthplace: California
Location: Idaho
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Light brown
Height: 5'3"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Religion: Catholic
Sex: Female

LAYER TWO: In The Inside

Your heritage: Italian, Irish
The shoes you wore today: Sketchers
Who you look like: I never met my real father and I look like my mom a little
Your weakness: LOL can I just say chocolate?
Your fears: spiders, snakes, Fire
Your perfect pizza: Cheese, pineapple, ham,
Goal you'd like to achieve: To own a home of our own someday!

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your most overused phrase on AIM/MSN: "Right, Right"
Your thoughts first waking up: Okay okay Aidan, mommy is up
Your best physical feature: My eyes
Your bedtime: It really depends, some nights 10pm some nights 2am, depends on work and scrap time
Your most missed memory: Family trips, we use to go on a few trips a year.

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: I drink both but if I had to pick I would pick pepsi
McDonalds or Burger King:Niether I don't eat fast food anymore
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: I like Adidas clothing better, but Nike shoes better.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE: Do You?

Smoke: NO
Curse: Yes
Sing: I sing, but not well!
Have had a crush(es): Yes of course
Think you've been in love: Sure hope so. ;)
Want to get married: Already am.
Believe in yourself: Sometimes. But I can be pretty insecure.
Motion sickness: YES
Think you're attractive: Sometimes
Think you're a health freak: Not unless you count the fact that we no longer eat fast fried foods
Get along with your parents: For the most part yes :) I love them
Like thunderstorms: I like the rain part but not the thunder, scares the heck out of me lol
Play an instrument: A little piano and Clarinet

LAYER SIX: Have you ever...
Smoked:Yes when I was younger
Done a drug: See above. I tried a couple things in highschool but that was it nothing serious
Gone to the mall?: Yes of course
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No
Eaten sushi: Once YUCK!
Been on stage: Yes, I was in the Drama club in highschool
Gone skating: Yeah, but it's been SO long!
Gone skinny dipping: Nope!
Dyed your hair: Yep. Just stopped getting highlights last year, had them done for the last 6 years
Stolen anything: Um, yeah. Not since adulthood, though
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope
Been caught Yes Blush Blush lol
Been called a tease: Yep
Gotten beaten up: Nope
Shoplifted: Yes,once I was about 4 and stole a candy from the grocery store, but when I got into the car with my mom, she saw it sticking out of my pants and made me return it, lol so does that cought?

LAYER SEVEN: Getting Older

Age you hope to be married: I was married at 22
Numbers and Names of Children: 2 kids, Austin (4 years) and Aidan (2 next month)
Describe your dream wedding: A REAL wedding not the courthouse one we got
How do you want to die: I'd prefer something painless, and in my sleep
What do you want to be when you grow up: I am what I am...a mom, wife, scrapbooker, and one day hope to finish nursing school and one day own a home
What country would you most like to visit: Italy

LAYER NINE: In a partner

Best eye color?: hazel green or blue, don't mind brown either
hair color?: Dark brown
Short or long hair: Short
Height: 5'8" - 6'
Best articles of clothing: Nice jeans, shirt, shoes, clean looking, like he takes care of himself

LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...

Number of drugs taken illegally: 2 in highschool
Number of CDs that you own: WOW way to many
Number of piercings: 3 in each ear
Number of tattoos: I have One, On my ankle
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Never, that I know of...

1 comment:

  1. cool quiz, I'm going to post this in my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete