Saturday, June 11, 2005

I am soooooo tired

I was up until 1am last night, watching movies and reading message boards. I am now paying for it today, I am so sleepy and think I may have to sneak in a nap today. Plus we are finally trying to get Austin to bed at a good hour now so he is ready when he starts school in Sept. So he went to bed at 8:30 last night, and because of that he was up at 5am this morning lol, I was sooooo tired but had to get up with everyone else. I did however sneak in a little more sleep at 7am-9am lol. I just finished hanging the dining room curtains. WOW that was hard lol, I had to screw in the rod hooks by hand and that hurt my arms and I now have wall dust in my eyes LOL. So I figured I would take a break and come back here, read a couple message boards and write in my blog. Oh my I almost forgot when we got up at 5am, Dustin opened the blinds to our living room that looks out to the back street which shows the apartment backyard (trees and grass) and then all the neighbors backyards, well he yells for me to come take a look at this that I am going to be shocked, so I come running to the living room window and guess what I see???? The neighbors who live in the next door house outside (guy and his girlfriend) sleeping on an air mattress lol, It was sooooo hot lastnight so I bet they just wanted to sleep in the breeze, well I guess they also wanted to sleep in the NUDE (SHOCK, BLUSH) lol. The girl so looked like Rory from the Gilmore Girls.

as soon as I finish this break I need to finish cleaning my room and then I am spending the day scrapbooking and watching movies :) YAY FUN! I rented the last two DVD's to sex and the city 6th season (part 2), Darkness and National Treasure (this one I have to save to watch for when Dustin gets home :) I was reading the boards at Wendi Speciale Designs this morning and saw a post by Wendi, she listed a Blog Question poll, so I thought it would be fun to play along and post it here :)

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? White I know boring LOL
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Jewels of the sun, the Gallaghers of Ardmore Trilogy by Nora Roberts
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's all Blue, very Plain
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Clue
5 . FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Scrapbook Trends, Creating Keepsakes and People
6. FAVORITE SMELL? Lilac Trees when in bloom, and all the smells of FALL season (Cinnamon, spiced apples, spiced pumpkin)
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? Parma Cheese EWWWW stinky!
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? OOOO Come on Aidan 5 more minutes of sleep for mommy PLEASE
9. FAVORITE COLOR? All shades of GREEN
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? Yellow
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 3, anymore then that and the machine will get it
12. FUTURE (or First) CHILD'S NAME: Austin James {AJ} Hobbs
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? The Lord above and my Family
14. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? No, I do sometimes go 5 over, that is about it
16. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Gilmore Girls
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yes (BLUSH) When I was about 7 my uncle bought me an Ewok from Star wars, and I have slept with it for the past 19 years, it is like a cute little LOVED teddy bear lol
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Scary, they freak me out, The loud thunder is what scares me, I don't mind the lightening or rain.
19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? First owned car? Our first car was an 85 Chevy Blazer, first car I ever drove hmmm I forgot what they call them lol, I will have to ask Dustin when he gets home.
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON (LIVING OR DECEASED), WHO WOULD IT BE? It's a toss I would love to meet Sarah Michell Geller, or Maya Angelou.
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I am not a Drinker (Blush)
22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN & YOUR BIRTHDAY? Libra, October 17th
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? YES
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? I love the one I have, It is a blessing that I get to stay home with my boys
25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Well right now it is my natural color (BROWN) but I would love to get some blond highlites put back on :)
26. IS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Half Full
27. FAVORITE MOVIE? Oh gosh there are so many, I really can't pick just one
28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? sometimes lol, or sometimes I just use one hand to type.
29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? LOL okay well I just checked, two empty water bottles and some dust bunnies
30. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? BASEBALL
31. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? FIRE! second DYING, death scares me so much! I am so afraid of it!
32. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Amazing!
33. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Both although I LOVE mustard, honey mustard, hot mustard all of it lol
34. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS? Hamburgers, I don't like hotdogs
35. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? PEPSI
36. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Disneyland, American River, Tahoe
37. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW? It's a clear blue ocean with a small island and palm trees and the sky is gorgeous BLUE, lol it is one that came with my windows program, I will change it to the fall one in Sept.
38. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Mely, Dianna
39. PERSON YOU SENT THIS TO WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Miranda LOL ;) (update your blog WOMAN


WOOOOHoooo that was fun! Thanks Wendi! LOL okay I better go Austin just went potty on the toilet and came in here to tell me "Look mommy I have a tail" so I look and there is toilet paper sticking out of his cheeks ;) LOL.

I'll try and post more later, Have a great day!

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl- why didn't I make that list? I respond to you ;)
    Love the "tail" Did you get a picture :) LOL

    ReplyDelete