Saturday, April 16, 2005

Baby Toes and traditions

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I am sitting here at 11:45pm working on a layout for the Scrapbook trends COVER contest. I got to thinking, what would they want to see on a cover of a JULY magazine? I would think Beach/Summer/ or 4th of July theme right? Well I took alot of beach pictures a couple weeks ago when we went back to CA to visit our family, it is a family tradition that both Dustin and I started when we had Austin to take our boys to the beath once a week. The beaches in California are gorgeous and we had a special Beach we always went to called "SunSet" beach. I am going to try and finish this Beach layout tonight and hopefully get sent in to
scrapbook trends tomorrow morning, wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, those toes are SOOO Cute, that would be cool if you won the cover!

    ReplyDelete