Thursday, April 21, 2005

Oh Happy Day

I woke up early this morning, cleaned the house, did a couple loads of laundry, it was so nice getting everything done early today. Then I had the perfect chance to get back to my page kits and got sucked into the computer ;) lol I am such a CHAT addict, I love talking to the gals in the pub during the day. The BH calls went out today and I am so happy with the amount of pubsters that made it, I can not WAIT to see this book. It's going to be amazing. I like BH's sketches, it is just so hard for me to do them because of all the pictures Becky wants you to have on them lol, I am a 1-4 pictures on a layout kinda girl, mostly one though lol. However I did see the Jaunary 2006 sketch today and it looks like I might be able to do that one :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
See looks pretty easy :)

I am soooo in the mood to scrapbook tonight, I want to do a few Christmas layouts for all the new calls that are out right now for them.

Details for: Scrapbook Trends magazine - Holiday Idea Book: Be a part of the upcoming Holiday Idea Book from Scrapbook Trends! We are currently looking for the following submissions Creations-

Christmas Cards
Neighbor Gifts
Home D├ęcor
Teacher Gifts
Mini Albums

Layouts-
Traditions
Our Home at Christmas
Our Favorite Christmas Music
Christmas Eve
Christmas Morning
Thanksgiving layouts,
crafts and place cards
Hanukkah layouts,
crafts and cards
Submissions are due: Friday, May 13

Scrapbook Trends magazine - September 2005 Call Scrapbook Trends Magazine is currently looking for layouts with the following themes for our September issue:

Birthday
Simple Things
Heritage
Grandparents
Girls
All About Me
Friends
Stamping

Deadline: Friday, May 13


Scrapbooks, Etc. is currently accepting submissions for the following themes - limit two layouts per theme, please:

Holidays
Grandparents
General Winter
Family Traditions

Deadline: May 15th, 2005 If accepted for publication, Scrapbooks, Etc. will pay $150 for a two-page layout and $100 for a single page layout.

Details for: Memory Makers Magazine Current Page Calls
Show Us Your BestMemory Makers wants to publish your pages with the following themes or page topics:

Thanksgiving
Christmas
Kwanzaa
Hannukah
Winter Sports
New Year's

I am going to try are the next few weeks to get as many layouts I can done in these themes, most of them I have a ton of pictures for lol, Okay well I need to go get on the threadmill and then back to my kit, I'll sign back on as soon as I finish my work out to log in my stats. Have I mentioned how much energy I have felt lately, it feel so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment