Monday, April 25, 2005

Design Teams

I miss really being apart of a Design Team, the people you meet and the friendships you make, the active community, the work and assignments. I have only ever been on two design Teams for online scrapbook stores. One I resigned from and the other I am still active on. I found both places from scrap submit , I turned in some layouts and my BIO and was picked for the team. I have often wondered how other people I see on DT's get picked? Do the store or product owners look through their galleries or scrapbios? Is my work good enough to have someone WANT me for a team? I have a couple friends on Design Teams and most of them were picked by the store or product owner, or referred by a friend. What do owners/product designers look for? Maybe I should ask this in the PUB? I would love to know what you have to do to make YOURSELF stand out more and be reconized as a Designer? Any one have any advice on this they can give me? How did you get on the Team your on?

No comments:

Post a Comment