Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sleepy

I woke up so sleepy today, I feel so tired. I have picked up around the house a little and am now finishing up my page kits for EBAY, I hope I get them up tonight. I still have no word on the Job APP I turned in to the apartment office, she did say it might be a week or so, so crossing fingers that would be a great small income coming in. Dustin is off working his second job right now, lol he has called twice to chit chat a little. I can't wait for him to get home, I am so hungry and what to chat with him about what we should do for dinner. As for now I am going to make a salad for lunch.

Okay I better get back to finishing these kits once and for all lol ;) Oh and I was at two peas this morning reading the board and came across a thread taking about a site meter so I had one added to mine :) Not that anyone ever comes and reads my blog besides me

No comments:

Post a Comment