Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Teri Fode Inspired me

I received a comment today in my blog from Teri, so I followed her to her blog I was totally inspired by it! I will be returning often, in fact I added it to my Favorite Blog list on my blog sidebar. She does amazing things to her Photographs! I only wish I could be as good as her, ooo and she has my DREAM camera, the Nikon D70 :) . She shares with you how she changes the textures and highlights her pictures using photo enhancing software. I have adobe photoshop Elements, which came with my Digital Rebel. She also lists some helpful websites in her blog to learn more about what you can do with your Photos. I was so inspired that I took a stab at trying to enhance a picture 4 different ways, mine are nowhere near as good as hers, I was actually wondering if she can maybe post in her blog a step by step instruction entry on how she does here's, I love the the glow affect she does on some of her pictures (diffuse), I really want to learn that one oh and her beautiful Blog header Picture, it's so bright and eye catching, I want to learn to get my pictures to do that too lol. Anyways here is my Picture I did tonight (remember this is my first time trying this stuff lol, so it's not the best)...

picture order-
1. Original
2. colored, lightened, and diffused, blurred
3. Removed color, light filled the background for an even lighting, diffused
4. Removed color, changed color to hues of browns for ageing look, even lighting fill, diffused and sharpened

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! I love what you did with the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I'll have to start keeping track of how I alter my photos so I can do a step by step...lots of people are asking me. Thanks so much for the nice comments!

    :)

    ReplyDelete