Wednesday, April 27, 2005

mushy, who me?

OOOO Boy was today a lazy day. Our cable which we use to pay the apartment office $25 a month for will be off on the 1st, the apartments decided they just don't want to do it anymore, so we called the same cable company the apartment office used and ordered new cable, but had movie channels added YAY. So I spent most of the day relaxing and in bed watching movies :) I did get up to clean. I laughed and cried today lol, I watched, Secret window, The phone booth, Jersey Girl, 50 first dates, Hackers, MonaLisa smiles. I liked most of them.

It was hot most of the day, I had to turn on the AC. But then the rain came in and a thunder storm. I did not eat much today and now have the headache for it :( I think as soon as I finish writing this I am going to bed.

I received the most EXCITING email today! I am not sure I can say what it is for yet but I can tell you I am so excited!!!!!!! I was shocked that I got the email, It feels like a dream :) very exciting YAYYAYAYAY! lol (blush) can you see how happy I am?

Okay I better get to bed, I am not going to be able to stay up to watch Meet The Barkers tonight :( I just can't see myself staying up another hour and a half, oh well there are always MANY repeats lol

Good Night :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your *email*...I'm suspecting that it's *p*retty *k*ool and can't wait to hear! (ps...thanks for listing me on your blog!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your email - whatever it was :)

    ReplyDelete